Year/Anno : 1990
    Color : White /Bianco
    My rating/Mio Voto : 79/100
    Value for Money/Rapporto qualità prezzo : 76/100
    Original price/Prezzo : €uro 83 (2016)
    Materiale: Resin/Resina
    Limited Edition: 250 pieces/pezzi
    Weight/Peso del modello: 0,900 Kg

Clicca il banner in alto per tornare alla Homepage e visionare altri modelli.
    Click on the banner on the top of this page to return at the Homepage and see all the other models of my collection.

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_a

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_b

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_c

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_d

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_e

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_f

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_g

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_h

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_i

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_j

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_k

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_l

FIAT_UNO_TURBO_2_LAUDORACING_m

La Fiat Uno Turbo i.e. è la versione sportiva della Fiat Uno, nata nel 1985 e la cui produzione è continuata sino al 1994.
    La Uno Turbo I.E. viene lanciata per inserirsi nel mercato delle piccole vetture sportive dove erano in quel momento presenti le Renault 5 GT Turbo e la Peugeot 205 GTi.

In poco tempo la piccola sportiva torinese riesce a farsi spazio nella categoria anche grazie ai miglioramenti apportati al motore della versione base in tema di fluidità e regolarità di funzionamento nonché per l'ottimizzazione dei consumi e delle emissioni. Infatti il motore era del tipo ad iniezione elettronica Multipoint della Magneti Marelli, dotato di due centraline differenti una per l'accensione e una per l'iniezione, con turbocompressore IHI raffreddato ad acqua con pressione massima di sovralimentazione 0,7 bar, nonché dotato di Intercooler aria/aria per abbassare la temperatura dell'aria in ingresso nei cilindri. Tecnologia ai massimi livelli per quel periodo, infatti il noto motore da 1301 cc, della versione 70 SX che di base era 51 kW 69 cv, in questa versione arrivava ad erogare 77 kW 105 cv a 6500 rpm ed una coppia massima di 150 Nm a 3200 rpm con prestazioni ragguardevoli che numericamente si esprimevano in 200 Km/h e un'accelerazione 0-100 Km/h in 8,00 sec. Anche i cerchi in lega erano dedicati alla TURBO IE, sobri ed eleganti, erano da 13 pollici con canale da 5,5 pollici e dotati di pneumatici da 175/60.
    Esteriormente la vettura mostra un paraurti anteriore ridisegnato con i fendinebbia di serie e due feritoie aggiuntive per il raffreddamento dell'olio motore e dell'aria di sovralimentazione (intercooler). Sul retro è presente un portellone più vistoso con uno spoiler integrato e realizzato in vetroresina; il terminale di scarico è cromato.

Su strada la nuova sportiva FIAT ha una tenuta di strada elevata, le prestazioni sono brillanti (oltre 200 km/h di velocità massima) e i consumi contenuti. Di buon livello anche il cambio a 5 marce, ereditato dalla Fiat Ritmo 105 TC, e l'impianto frenante, dotato di freni a disco autoventilati anteriori e a disco posteriori. Nel 1988 la FIAT propose la versione Turbo IE Antiskid, si trattava di un modello dotato con un sistema frenante con antibloccaggio simile all'ABS ma più semplice e meno efficiente. Per questa versione erano previsti appositi cerchi in lega di colore grigio scuro, non colore alluminio come la versione TURBO IE, e di esclusivi rivestimenti interni. Si ricorda la scritta TURBO i.e. al centro dello schienale dei sedili anteriori.

Nel 1986 la carrozzeria Moretti presentò una versione meglio accessoriata e rifinita della Uno Turbo, denominata Uno Turbo MX, che si distingueva per la colorazione (in tinta unita), i cerchi in lega con pneumatici ribassati, gli interni in Alcantara cucito a mano, cruscotto con parti in radica e strumentazione digitale.
    Nel 1989 la FIAT aggiorna la Uno con restyling importante, e la Uno Turbo acquista un nuovo motore 1372 cc ereditato dalla Fiat Tipo e aumenta la potenza a 87 kW (118 cv) e la velocità massima raggiunge i 205 km/h. Nel 1991 arriva la versione catalitica per rispettare la Direttiva 91/441 (Euro 1), la potenza si riduce a 82 kW (111 cv) e assume la denominazione "Racing", allestimento che prevede l'ABS di serie a partire dal 1993.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Fiat Uno is a supermini car which was produced by the Italian manufacturer Fiat. The Uno was launched in 1983 and built in its homeland until 1995, with production still taking place in other countries for nearly 20 more years, with the final Uno built in Brazil in 2013.

With approximately 8,800,000 built, it is the eighth most produced automobile platform in history, after the Volkswagen Beetle, Ford Model T, Lada Riva, 1965–1970 GM B platform, 1981–1997 GM J platform, 1961–1964 GM B platform, and 1977–1990 GM B platform.
    The Uno name was reintroduced in 2010 in South America for the Fiat Mini (Economy) platform based car built in Brazil.
    In April 1985 the hot hatch version of the first series Uno – the Uno Turbo i.e. – was launched as a 3-door only derivative. Despite marketing claims that it was fitted with an engine "specifically developed for turbocharging" the Turbo i.e. model actually used a Ritmo/Strada-derived 1.3 128-series engine with Bosch multi-point fuel injection, Magneti Marelli electronic ignition and a water-cooled IHI turbocharger with an intercooler to reduce intake air temperatures. The resultant power plant was highly regarded and considered as more technologically advanced than many of its contemporaries. Engine capacity was initially stated as 1299 cc but this was revised early on in production to 1301 cc. In both forms the engine offered 106 PS (105 bhp) but owners report that the 1301 cc version was notably more responsive and had greater torque than the earlier 1299 cc unit. Cars built from 1985 to late 1987 were fitted with a Ritmo/Strada-derived 5-speed gearbox. This was then replaced by a newly developed 'C510' 5-speed gearbox, often referred to by owners as the 'Tipo style' gearbox, featuring a more durable differential and improved gearchange linkage. Ratios were unchanged between the two units.
    The Turbo i.e. offered significant performance improvement over standard Uno models and was capable of reaching 200 km/h (124 mph), thanks in part to the car's low 845 kg (1,863 lb) weight. Reliability was improved due to the reduction in maximum turbo boost pressure for mass-production from 1.0 to 0.6 bar[citation needed] but conversely, it allowed tuners to modify the engine relatively easily to run 1.0 bar boost pressure for even greater performance without significantly compromising reliability.

Externally, the Turbo i.e. model sported black plastic sill trims and arch extensions (similar to that of the 70SX model), plus a revised front bumper with foglamps and inlets/scoops to direct air to the oil cooler and intercooler. Decals were added along the side of the car, initially as "T U R B O" in large outline letters but then later in stripe form with "Turbo i.e." cut into the rear-quarter section and complimentary stripes across the tailgate. This also deviated from the pressed steel tailgate fitted on non-turbo models as it was manufactured from fibreglass and incorporated a high-level spoiler to improve looks and aerodynamic performance. All body glass benefited from a very light green tint.

Suspension was lowered and uprated, 13" alloy wheels with Pirelli P6 tyres were fitted and the brakes upgraded to vented discs on the front and solid discs on the rear to replace the drum units of the non-turbo models.
    Interior equipment was upgraded in the Turbo i.e. model with 'sports' seats, plush red carpet and an extended centre-console. Later models had red seatbelts in place of earlier black versions.

Options on the Turbo i.e. model included polished Cromodora wheels, electric windows, manual sunroof and a 'digital' instrument panel, which used bar-graphs in place of dial gauges for fuel level, coolant temperature, boost pressure, etc., and a numerical display of speed that, in the UK market, could be switched between mph and kph at the press of a button. Such units were rare.
    An option on later first series Turbo i.e. models was called 'Anti-Skid' – a simple form of ABS that only operated on the front wheels and only once per ignition cycle meaning that if it was triggered during a journey it would not do so a second time until the ignition had been turned off and on again. Whilst it was an admirable attempt on Fiat's part at improving driver safety and reducing accidents, the 'Anti-Skid' system was largely regarded as ineffective and unreliable.
    fiat-uno-turbo-1400-

MODELLI CORRELATI/RELATED MODELS:
    FIAT RITMO 125TC ABARTH --->https://jordanscars.forumfree.it/?t=71895922

Edited by xJORDANx - 19/8/2016, 03:05

2.     +1   -1

Ferrari F40

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Un po' più gradevole in questo allestimento...
    Trovo, però, che il bianco non doni molto ai modellini, in generale...

1 replies since 14/8/2016, 13:57   2765 views